Yin Yoga is a beautifully slow, quiet practice that complements more strenuous yoga practices and athletic activities.
- Yin focuses on the connective tissues around the muscles and joints
- Practicing yin increases flexibility
- A yin practice improves circulation in the joints
- You deepen your connection with your body and connect with your breath
- Practicing yin builds perseverance
- It’s meditative
- Within a yin practice you can find deep peacefulness
Join me for a quiet two-hour practice. Most postures will be seated or supine. Invite your body and mind to open.
Yin Yoga this Saturday, January 26, 10 am – 12 pm, River Street Dance Theater, $25